You are very welcome to visit the “PALA International Community Official Website” (hereinafter referred to as this website). In order to allow you to use the services and information of this website with peace of mind, we hereby explain the privacy protection policy of this website to protect your Rights, please read the following:
I. Scope of privacy protection policy
The privacy protection policy includes how this website handles personally identifiable information collected when you use the website services. The privacy protection policy does not apply to related linked sites other than this site, nor does it apply to persons not commissioned or involved in the management of this site.
Collection, processing and utilization of personal data
1. When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will, depending on the nature of the service functions, ask you to provide the necessary personal data, and process and use your personal data within this specific purpose; With your written consent, this website will not use personal data for other purposes.
2. When you use interactive features such as service mailboxes and questionnaires, this website will retain your name, email address, contact information, and use time.
3. During normal browsing, the server will record related actions by itself, including the IP address of the connected device, the time of use, the browser used, browsing and clicking data records, etc., as a reference basis for us to improve our website services This record is an internal application and will never be made public.
4. In order to provide accurate services, we will collect and analyze the content of the questionnaire survey, and present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results. In addition to internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory text as needed, but not Information concerning specific individuals.
Protection of data
1. The host of this website is equipped with various information security equipment and necessary security protection measures, such as firewalls and anti-virus systems. To protect the website and your personal data, strict protection measures are adopted. Only authorized personnel can access you. The personal data of the relevant processing personnel have signed a confidentiality contract, and those who violate the confidentiality obligations will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
2. If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to determine that they will indeed comply.
Fourth, the external links of the website
The web pages of this website provide network links to other websites. You can also click on the links provided on this website to enter other websites. However, the linked site’s privacy protection policy is not applicable. You must refer to the privacy protection policy of the linked site. V. Policy for sharing personal data with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public agencies, but it has no legal basis or contractual obligations.
The proviso of the preceding paragraph includes, but is not limited to:
1. With your written consent.
2. The law expressly stipulates.
3. To avoid danger to your life, body, freedom or property.
4. In cooperation with public authorities or academic research institutions, it is necessary for statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the data processed or collected by the provider cannot identify the specific party according to the way of disclosure.
5. When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or obstruct the rights of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the website management unit analyzes and exposes your personal data to identify, contact or adopt laws Necessary for action.
6, is conducive to your rights.
7. When this website entrusts manufacturers to assist in collecting, processing or using your personal data, it will be responsible for supervising and managing the outsourced manufacturers or individuals.
In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can set the privacy level in the features of the browser you use If it is high, you can reject the writing of cookies, but it may cause some functions of the website to not work properly.
Amendments to the privacy protection policy
This website’s privacy protection policy will be amended at any time as needed, and the revised terms will be posted on the website.